Challenge your students to make dough using a cup of plain flour, a teaspoon of baking powder, an egg, two tablespoons of milk, two tablespoons of water, and two tablespoons of oil. This dough must then be placed onto a microwave-safe dish and cooked in a microwave to become bread in this Jesus Feeds the 5,000 STEM challenge.
This packet contains the following:
- Lesson Plan
- Ideas for STEM Links
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Bible Story Vocabulary
- Beginning, Middle, End Interactive Notebook Sheet
- Character Profile Interactive Notebook Sheets
- STEM Vocabulary
- Bible Story STEM Challenge Task Cards
- Suggested Materials
- Possible Finished Product
- Planning and Reflection Sheet
- Lessons Learned Interactive Notebook Sheet
- Sheets with Alternative Spelling (UK/Australia/Canada)
There are no reviews yet.