Introduction to STEM and the Engineering Design Process PowerPoint
This PowerPoint presentation can be used to teach students about what STEM is, help them understand how the Engineering Design Process works, and have them experience working on STEM challenges with their peers.
The 27-slide PowerPoint presentation contains the following:
- A slide for the title
- 5 slides on what STEM is
- 7 slides on skills developed by STEM
- 2 slides on the importance of STEM
- 8 slides on what an engineer is, what the engineering design process is, and the steps involved in the process
- 2 slides with group STEM challenges
- 2 slides with planning and reflection sheets
Students are introduced to STEM the fun way by using this PowerPoint resource. This resource can be used as a whole lesson. You and your students will surely have a great time with this Introduction to STEM and the Engineering Design Process PowerPoint.
Note: This resource is a PowerPoint file. Only transitions can be edited.
Thanks for your interest in my Introduction to STEM and the Engineering Design Process PowerPoint. Thanks for being a blessing! >>> Jewel’s School Gems